|Chocolate Spice Cookies. See recipe below.|
Hereare 5 Easy Ways to Complete your Cooking with Colman’s Mustard Powder: Just a pinch of Colman’s Mustard Powder packs a wallop!
1) Colman’s Mustard puts a new twist onan old favorite! Making Honey Mustard dip using Colman’s mustard is an all-natural,tasty and low calorie way to combine sweet and spicy elements to eat withfries, grilled veggies or on sandwiches and burgers turning them into a tangytreat!
2) Colman’s Dry Mustard can spice up weekday salads with azesty, low-calorie dressing that is easy and simple to make!This dressing combines the heat of Colman’s mustard with the tang of vinegar,garlic and lemon to create a savory yet, refreshing dressing for any salad.
3) Colman’s Mustard helps to create theperfectly seasoned homemade burger for backyard BBQ’s everywhere! This fieryflavor elevates bland burgers to be a piquant contrast to the naturallysucculent juices of the meat creating a flavorsome combination! 4) Chicken’s naturally neutral flavor isspiced up with Colman’s Dry Mustard to create an appetizing, unique taste!Lemon chicken dishes improve with the addition of Colman’s because it adds heatto the lemon zest creating tangy and peppery tastes to this easy entrÃ©e.5) Colman’s can also add a kick tochocolate cookies! Colman’s Mustard is an ideal pairing with chocolate becausethe heat is followed by sweetness warms the palette and leaves the mouthwatering for more.
Chefsand foodies the world over consider Colman’s Mustard Powder a product that is acut above, calling on the smoldering flavor to deepen taste profiles and setsthe standard for complexity and versatility as a condiment, seasoning and rub,or when added to soups, stocks, meat dishes and even baking.
5Easy Recipe Suggestions to Completing Your Cooking with Colman’s MustardPowder:
Colman’s Honey-Mustard DipIngredients:
- 2oz. Colman’s Original Mustard Powder
- 1Cup CiderVinegar
- 1cup sugar
2. Mix eggs and sugar in saucepan over medium heat until mixtureis smooth. Add mustard mixture and cook, stirring often.
3. Removefrom heat and continue stirring to thicken, it will thicken as it cools. Servehot or cold. Makes 2 Cups
Colman’s Mustard Salad DressingIngredients:
- 2Tbls Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbls Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Colman's Original Mustard Powder
Instructions:Combine ingredients in small bowl and serveover crunchy greens. Colman’s Mustard Luscious Beef BurgersIngredients:
- 1lb. premium ground beef
- 1tsp. Colman’s Original Mustard Powder
- 1green chili, finely chopped
- 1large onion, finely chopped
- 1clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1tsp. dried oregano
- 1cup breadcrumbs
- ¾cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1egg, whisked
- Saltand pepper to taste
Colman’s Easy Lemon and Mustard Chicken Ingredients:
- 6 chicken breasts,boneless and skinless
- 4 T. salted butter
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 T. Colman’s OriginalMustard Powder
- 1 tsp. tarragon
Chocolate Spice CookiesIngredients:
- 3oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 1/4 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 C. Butter, softened
- 2/3 C. Plus 1/2 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Colman's Original Mustard Powder
Instructions:1. Preheatoven to 375 degrees. 2. Meltthe chocolate in a small heavy saucepan over low heat and set aside. Sifttogether the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, and set aside. 3. Inelectric mixer, cream together butter and 2/3 cup sugar. Add the meltedchocolate and the egg and beat well. Dissolve the Colman's Mustard Powder inthe heavy cream and add to the chocolate mixture. On the lowest speed, fold inthe sifted flour mixture. 4. Dividethe dough in half. Place each half on a sheet of waxed paper and form into a10-inch strip. Using the waxed paper to help, lift and roll each strip into a10-inch cylinder. 5. Wrap each cylinder in the waxed paper, twisting the ends tosecure. Chill for two hours. Makes 1 Dozen